Located in Franklin, this highly regarded, boutique practice is seeking a BAS Senior Accountant to join their growing team. The firm focuses on providing outstanding business advisory services and strategies, as well as a number of value-added services across consultancy and financial planning.
The firm fosters both a corporate and family-orientated culture through modern offices, up-to-date technology and a stable, friendly team - many of whom have been with the firm for 10 years plus.
About the Role
As a BAS Senior you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of financial statements, cash flow forecasting and management accounting
- Involvement in complex issues, projects and tax planning
- Managing your own mixed portfolio of medium-sized clients
- Engaging in full client-contact across face to face meetings
- Mentoring & training junior and intermediate staff
To be successful in the exciting position, you will ideally have:
- At least 3 years experience in a New Zealand CA firm
- Experience managing full client process
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage and support junior staff
Committed to offering constant improvement and professional development, this ATO firm will provide avenues to achieve career success including a relatively flat operating structure, access to senior personnel & management through an open-door policy.
If you are coming from a large accounting practice environment and are wanting a role where you will have more autonomy and manageable work expectations, or alternatively you are coming from a smaller firm where you feel you need more of a challenge, then do not hesitate to apply.
Apply online attaching a copy of your resume, or contact Luke Thompson, Walker Andersen on 09 88 77 265 for a confidential discussion.