CBD Practice with a formidable Partnership, experts in business services and corporate advisory solutions. Each team works across each of the Partners clients so all staff are exposed to clients from a range of industries, with regularly changing requirements and tax issues.
Specialists that focus on the growing SME market, working with private and family-owned business clients and high net worth clients with diverse investment and business portfolios.
This is an opportunity for someone who wants to kick start their career, you will quickly see yourself progressing to a Business Services Manager.
- Experiencing very strong growth as a business
- The culture, open, progressive, friendly
- Cognitive, soft and technical training
- Excellent and diversified client base
- Client facing opportunity
- Promotion & endless career progression chances
- Above market remuneration
- Laptop and ability to work remote from clients premises
- Partners will mentor you
- Develop problem solving ability
- Smaller business with big firm mentality
- Awesome reputation in the market
- Social team
This role is perfect for a Senior Accountant looking to work in a business that allows staff to take on responsibility, get in front of your clients and provide a personal touch. The opportunity is endless here, and the Partners invest a great deal of time and money to ensure staff are reaching their potential.
The position will include a combination of compliance and advisory work, depending on clients needs. You will be meeting with clients from the start and will need to demonstrate technical accounting and tax knowledge as well as a professional and caring approach to clients.
You will need to be driven, attitude is everything in this business and will make up for a lack of technical knowledge or exposure. If you demonstrate the right attitude and approach then the Partners believe the rest can be learnt.
- 4 + years experience
- CA or CPA ideal
- Experience meeting / advising clients
- Ambitious and driven
- Strong communication skills
- Enjoy hobbies outside of work
- Passionate about your career
- Desire to continue learning
- Enjoy working with people
- Mid-tier or Big 4 experience highly regarded
Apply now with your CV, no cover letter required.
If you need more information:
Please call 03 8640 5420 | or email: firstname.lastname@example.org