My client is a global manufacturing company within the building industry, who is looking for a manufacturing & operations business partner to join their team.
- Preparation of financial accounts.
- Provide analysis of manufacturing performance and implement strategy
- Review and improve product costing methodologies
- Lead the manufacturing components of budgeting and quarterly forecasting for all NZ business units
- At least 4 years experience in cost/manufacturing accounting
- Proven sound financial and business acumen
- High level financial analysis and reporting skills
This role has the potential to turn into a permanent role for the right person.
If this sounds like you, click apply now with your updated CV.
If you have any queries email email@example.com or call 09 887 7265.