About the firm/role:
This Top 20, national accounting firm are looking for an ambitious and capable senior insolvency accountant to join their corporate insolvency team in the Sydney CBD.
This market leading opportunity will offer exposure to high profile, unique corporate and interesting matters including VAs, Trade ons, Doca’s, Receiverships, informal appointments (IA’s), IBR’s, pre-lends and bank work.
Work life balance, excellent offices, good culture and company benefits are also at the forefront of the firm.
Further Benefits Include:
- Exposure to a wide range of corporate insolvency & ad-hoc matters
- CA/CPA support with reimbursement on fees
- 3 days study leave per CA/CPA module
- Memberships & training paid
- Highly completive salary
- Bi-annual company/salary reviews
- Market leading ongoing in house & external training
- Extensive social & holiday events
- Young & friendly culture
- Opportunity to progress quickly
- Partner and manager interaction & access
In order to be successful in this role, it is essential you have:
- 3+ years' experience in insolvency within a local chartered firm
- Bachelors/Masters degree in accounting/commerce/law or other related from an Australian University
- Enrolled with CA or CPA
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
If you would like to have a confidential discussion about this opportunity or securing a new role in a chartered firm, please call Sha Aidi on (02) 8256 5020