join this global resources related organization in an interesting and varied role.
The position would ideally suit a recently qualified CA / CPA seeking a first move into commerce and the opportunity to grow and develop a successful career within a successful, friendly finance team.
Initially, a 12-month contract with the potential to become a permanent role.
Reporting to the Financial Reporting Manager, the role responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of statutory accounts and monthly reporting.
- Assist with the production of the group consolidated reports.
- Preparation of budgets and carrying out financial analysis.
- Planning, execution and reporting of treasury transactions, including foreign exchange, hedging and cash management.
- Planning and implementing financial policy and strategy.
- Working with various business units to coordinate appropriate information.
- Provide support to other divisions on accounting policy issues to help ensure group compliance.
- Engage and work effectively with external auditors as required.
- Qualified Accountant (CA/CPA) with audit background within chartered.
- Ideal role for a first-time mover from a leading Accounting firm.
- Strong technical accounting / regulatory reporting knowledge.
- Able to work autonomously plus build rapport across a variety of business units.
- Strong systems and excel skills.
Please APPLY NOW or email Timothy Evans directly at firstname.lastname@example.org