My client is a fantastic Accounting Practice in the S/E suburbs with 6 Partners and around 50 staff. This firm presents the best of both worlds, with exposure to the types of clients that can be seen within the Big 4, but with the culture and work/life balance of a smaller firm. This is an opportunity for a career motivated candidate looking to learn and progress in a firm that has a strong focus on technology and exclusive clients unmatched to any other similarly sized firm in the City.
They are specialists that have generations of loyalty from their clients with a focus on working with private and family-owned business clients and high net worth clients with diverse investment portfolios.
This is an opportunity for someone who wants to take a new direction in their career. With a focus on technology and client relationships, a quick learning and focused candidate can expect fantastic career progression opportunities.
- Unmatched client exposure
- Strong focus on client relationships
- Great offices in central S/E suburbs
- High Net Worth and diversified client base
- Promotion & endless career progression chances
- Above market remuneration
- Develop problem solving ability
- Medium sized firm with 'Big 4 type' clients
- Great reputation in the market
- Casual Fridays and other office culture comforts
The firm is looking for a motivated Senior Accountant/Client Manager, preferably with 6+ years experience. The role and remuneration will be reflective of your experience and abilities. It will allow the candidate the ability to have exposure to clients unlike other firms of it's size, but with the benefits and work life balance that come with a smaller firm. The opportunities are endless here, and the right candidate needs to be technically strong, client focused and extremely career driven.
SMSF experience would also be well regarded as the position will include some SMSF work as well as Business Services.
A tech focused, career motivated young individual with maturity and a focus on taking their career and experience to the next level.
- 6 + years experience
- CA or CPA (or finishing either soon)
- Experience meeting / advising clients
- Ambitious and driven
- Strong communication skills
- Passionate about your career
- Desire to continue learning
- Enjoy working with people
- SMSF experience highly regarded
This is a role that should not be missed, even if you are moderately satisfied with your current role I would advise you to reach out to us and find out more information about the company and the role available.
This opportunity will be filled very quickly, so do not hesitate to apply if you think that you might be right for this role.
You can apply directly on Seek or email me at email@example.com
Otherwise call directly to Walker Andersen on (03) 8640 5420 and ask to speak with Ryan